Tuesday, January 19, 2010

trust

Never trust anyone especially..the with the difference races…erm…what are bad luck am I…dulu masa kat office lame..I don’t face such of this problem…every time..I wanted to pay all the utilities bills…credit cards…even stupid donkey getting the “flight ticket” to my home town on every Friday nite… or what so ever la…I will get help from my best dispatch…Bakhtiar..i’m proud to mention his name here..he’s the one who always me to sort out this “maa fan” jobs…he well managed it..never failed me at all….cakap la..sibuk mcm mana..urgent mcm mane sekali pun..it can be settle…within the same day….and I had never been delayed in my payment issues.
But now no more…I had been cheated..not even once..but few times…since last week, I received call from one of my cc..saying that my payment has been due for 2 months…yes.. I admit it..but last week.. I passed RM to my dispatch..asking for his favor to bank in the RM into my cc account…once he came back to office.. I did ask him, where is my bank in slip..he said…all passed to my click..then my mistake…BIG mistake…I never check properly…and now…. I’m in trouble…the cc keep calling me…non stop..even to my mum’s number..chasing for the overdue payment… and the worst is..my dispatch was on MC for 2 days… I can’t get him at all..no respond call..no reply SMS….make me feel so bad…so sad….then..what should I do??? I need to bear all the risks… and I need to “korbankan” another RM for this cc… I wanted to cry..an I am crying now…why he treat me like this….
My day was spoilt coz of this…hopefully…he know about my problem..and hopefully..he return back my RM…that’s all what I want….

4 comments:

  1. la yer ker..it's difficult to get trust with somebody lebih2 lagi yg melibatkan wang ringgit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hrmmmm yer lor.....sakit ati...he's coming today...pretend like nothing happen..mcm x de ape2 je..ikut ati..rasa nk penampa aje...

    ReplyDelete