Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back to Scholl!!!









21/11/2009......walauuuwehhhh...at first..i was thinking…what r stupid theme..anyway...this is my 1st year joining the company annual dinner under name of POS...so...what to do..kena la join gak..
I was wonder..what is all about “back to school”...sementelaah...ada di kalangan teman2 yg menumpang jahitan pd ibu Tinta..so I got some ideas....looking to the others..semua pn short2…high2…sap sap sooi je kain baju yg di pakai…most of them wearing short skirt…solomon skirt….short pants…mcm2 la..yg pasti semua serba short….
So…ari yg d nanti pn tiba…acara red carpet..bermula…mak aiii…tu dia….u can see from the pic attached…and..at about 7.45….its my turn…what to do..nak x nak..kaki kena melangkah…semua mata memandang..not b’coz I’m wearing short skirt jgk…tp…I’m the only kampung girl..wearing full set of secondary uniform…with holding lollipop in hand…so embarrassing wehhhh..memalukan…apo nk buek…dah mmg ..i’m low profile…kampung girl la kan…huuuuhuhuuhu..
So acara bermula…number by number…I’m also one lucky girl ..i got the electrical goods for my lucky number…my best fren..got nothing..so pity of her…overall..not bad..all followed the theme given…what I saw that nite…malay or chinese..semua pn sama…short2…high2…thing thong..mabuk2…except..those pakcik2…my beloved fren..and of coz..i wont take even seteguk pn air kencing setan tu…tidak menguntungkan….malah memudaratkan..so I know la..which guy yg bole d buat laki..and which guy yg also kaki botol…what r bad melayu is it.. so..those yg terrrrropen my blog..enjoy this pic ya..no comment please..hahhahaahha

2 comments:

  1. syah? tunjuk kn r pe kO dpt uhuuu... kedekOwt seyh!! aparaa... tempek je kat sini

    ReplyDelete